Let’s talk about “Curb Appeal.” What is it and why should you care?
Curb Appeal is defined as the attractiveness of a property and its surrounding when viewed from the street.
Why is it important?
Even if you are not selling your home, you should be mindful of curb appeal. An attractive view of your home from the street is crucial for property and neighborhood value.
If you live in a manufactured home community, the on-site management is already doing the hard work for you by keeping the neighborhood clean and appealing. Onsite amenities and walkable areas raise the value of your home and your community. However, even with on-site management, there are a few things that you can do as a homeowner to improve your curb appeal.
Easy Curb Appeal Hacks
- Fertilize and maintain your lawn, sweep your sidewalk and driveways
- Clean windows, doors, and remove dust and weeds from your outdoor fixtures
- Use light! Ensure all your light bulbs work, use decorative lights for your porch to create an inviting ambiance
- Flowers, plants and bushes are an easy way to improve your curb appeal. Bushes and shrubs can create fencing and privacy for your home
- When you pick your home be sure to ask about landscaping options. From simple walkways to driveways, landscaping can be make a big difference to your property value
Our communities are committed to maintain the property value of your home by offering on site management and weekly lawn check ups. Visit our website and find the community for you!