Roberts Communities and Roberts Resorts Commitment To Our Guests & Residents,
As always, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority within Roberts Communities and Roberts Resorts. We are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum protection as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We will update this page as we make additional updates to our existing communication around travel safety and flexibility.
Updated March 19:
- All amenity areas are closed other than dog parks, pools, and laundry rooms.
- All sales and community offices will have limited access to the public and access will be strictly monitored. You may find it more difficult and time consuming to contact us in person. We highly encourage you to contact us via telephone, email, and websites.
- Only emergency work orders (i.e. water leaks, sewer backups) will be responded to at this time. No routine maintenance will be conducted until further notice.
- If you or a family member has contracted the Coronavirus, please be aware that no employee will be permitted to enter your residence until and unless they are compliant with all OSHA and CDC standards for preventative care, including the wearing of personal protective equipment.
- Regarding lot rent, house rental and mortgage payments. If you are making a payment, please use our drop box or make the payment online. If you require information on how to set up your individual web portal, please call us for the link and related instructions.
Updated March 17:
In order to fulfill our mission of being socially responsible and to prioritize the health and welfare of our residents, guests, and team members, the following operational changes will be adopted at all Roberts Properties effective immediately until further notice:
- All group activities will be discontinued.
- All community buildings will be closed except for reception.
- Golf operations will continue and all outdoor activities will remain open including pickleball, swimming, etc.
- Food Services including restaurants and bistros will cease operations effective 03/18/2020.
- Resort office hours will be limited and/or closed on weekends.
Updated March 14:
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at our establishments. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed by the global and local public health authorities (including the CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our management teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols and will share this information as it becomes available.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial sprays and hand sanitizers and will increase common area cleaning accordingly.
Commitment to Our Guests & Residents
In order to fulfill our mission of being socially responsible and to prioritize the health and welfare of our residents, guests, and team members, we are temporarily reducing accessibility to certain areas within our communities and resorts and encouraging social distancing procedures.
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
This topic is at the forefront of our operations and we will continue update our residents as information becomes available or changes in any way.
Thank you for your residency.