Roberts Communities and Roberts Resorts Commitment To Our Guests & Residents,
The safety and well-being of our residents and guests is our top priority at Roberts Resorts and Roberts Communities. We are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts. We are committed to following the highest safety protocols during this historic pandemic.
The purpose of this post is to notify you that Roberts Resorts and Roberts Communities have received actual and anecdotal evidence that residents residing at our communities and resorts have been diagnosed with the coronavirus (COVID-19). We need to work together to stay healthy.
Our team is diligently following all CDC and local health department protocol, and it’s imperative that our residents and guests diligently follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations as well. These include (but are not limited to):
- IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD FEELS SICK, please stay home and c ontact your medical provider.
- IF SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS TESTED POSITIVE for the coronavirus, please keep the entire household at home and contact your medical provider. Please also contact your community manager.
- IF YOU ARE AN OLDER PERSON OR A PERSON WITH A SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITION, please stay home and away from other people.
- PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE & PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Physical distancing—stay at least 6 feet away from other persons.
- Cover your mouth & nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Wear a facemask if you are around other people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily (including but not limited to tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks).
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them, using detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
Do not congregate anywhere in the community; follow all CDC and White House guidelines regarding social distancing and occupancy.
In additional to the protective measures we have already put in place, including increased cleaning and sanitation, daily team member screenings, and termination of all events and planned activities, effective immediately, we are halting all non-essential business operations within our communities and resorts as well as making all leasing and other offices “NO-CONTACT” (meaning no physical, in person contact).
- All communication with the office must be done via telephone or e-mail. Do not enter the community office. For rent payments, please pay online if available in your community, via your community drop-box, or by USPS to your community’s leasing office.
- All our pools, pool decks, waterparks, Sport Courts (pickleball, tennis, shuffleboard, horseshoes, lawn bowling, basketball, softball fields), playgrounds, stores, and restaurants will be closed
- All other outdoor amenities will be available for resident and guest use at their personal discretion. Please maintain social distancing protocols as recommended by the CDC.
- All our clubhouses, activity/club rooms, and other indoor amenity spaces will remain closed.
We are making difficult decisions for our collective well-being. Information from the ongoing pandemic suggests the virus is spreading more efficiently than influenza. We ask that you do your part to limit the spread of COVID-19 and safeguard your family, friends, neighbors, and yourselves.
We know that change to the normal routines and rhythms in our communities is hard. But we also know together, we can get through all of this.
Thank you for your support. We will keep you updated through this dynamic situation.
Sending you well wishes,
The Roberts Resorts & Roberts Communities Team