We’ll Move Your Legacy Forward
Roberts Communities and Resorts has been in the Manufactured Housing and RV Resort business for over 50 years. Owning over 8,000 spaces (including expansion sites) in Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, and Alabama, and with an ever growing portfolio, we have hands-on, operational experience working alongside property managers to drive success at every corner. Roberts Communities and Resorts applies operational processes that focus on excellence in service generating a stronger sense of community among tenants and adding value through a management team that truly cares.
The goal of our company is to make investment decisions based on a “next generation” viewpoint, not holding for 3-5 years and then selling to the next entity. Therefore, we approach the acquisition process somewhat differently than most companies. Although we are growing, our company is still relatively small. This is favorable to the Sellers as they don’t have multiple layers of approvals to go through, which is so prevalent in larger companies. Instead Sellers deal with 2-3 people resulting in timely and efficient closings. With that said, our team has a combined experience of underwriting and closing on over $3 Billion in Manufactured Home Communities and RV Resorts. Also, we have the capital backing to be able to close on large transactions (up to $300MM). We try to complete as much due diligence upfront before submitting an offer so that we can close at that price. At the end of the day, we strive to make this experience a “win-win” for all parties. The ultimate outcome is happy residents and guests for the next generation of ownership.
Community & Property Testimonials
Our goal at Roberts Communities and Resorts is to maintain and even improve upon the vision that you developed during your ownership. We want you to feel proud that you left your community in the right hands. The following are just some of the testimonials from those that have worked alongside us and lived in our communities supporting our commitment to that goal.
“I have brokered 200 manufactured housing community and RV Resorts in my 30 year career. Scott Roberts is at the very top as a diligent, motivated, and fair buyer. I recently sold him the $19.7M Coachland MH & RV Park in Truckee, CA and my seller was thrilled that Scott was the buyer and completely satisfied with the sale.” – John Grant, Park Brokerage, Inc.
“I love living in Coachland! Everyone – from the residents to the team who keeps this place going daily (and many of them are residents too!) care about one another. We shovel our neighbor’s walkways, we have BBQ’s together, and we watch out for one another. I wouldn’t live anywhere else.” – Karen O., Coachland RV Resort Resident
“Loma Vista is a great place to live. I have been living here for 13 years and never had any complaints. With the new playground and the renovated clubhouse with the pool, my family and I always have something to enjoy. Our community is growing fast, but it has always maintained the serenity and peace of mind for my family.” – Missoki F., Loma Vista Manufactured Home Community Resident
“We absolutely love Lakeside Crossing. When we first started thinking about home ownership we didn’t think it was possible, but working with your sales team made our dreams become reality. After moving in Elvira has been such a great help with everything we’ve needed. We love having the gym as well as the pool to cool off on these hot summer days. We couldn’t ask for a better place to be living.” – Monica and Chris S., Lakeside Crossing Manufactured Home Community Residents
What We Stand For
- Passion – We absolutely love what we do.
- Integrity – We act with honor and use ethics towards one another.
- Epic Customer Service – We treat all residents and guests like family.
- Resourcefulness – We’ll find creative ways to solve problems.
Roberts Communities also has a history of re-investing a significant amount of money back into our properties. We want our residents to be “proud” of where they reside.
Press and Accolades
Our Acquisitions Criteria
Manufactured Home Communities
- 150 or more MH Sites within a developed community.
- Communities with expansion capability (including potential adjacent non-owned parcels) are a high valued plus.
- Location in an area with strong demographics and growth potential.
- Location within 35 miles of major metropolitan areas
RV Parks & Resorts
- 150 or more RV Sites within a developed community.
- Parks with expansion capability (including potential adjacent non-owned parcels) are a high valued plus.
- Location in an area with major points of interest or close to metropolitan areas
- For RV Parks & Resorts – 20 acres or more of developable land near major points of interest or close to metropolitan areas
- For Manufactured Home Communities – 30 acres or more of developable land in a location with strong demographics and growth potential
- Access to public utilities a high valued plus, but not required.
Mail or Email Your Sales Package to:
SVP & Head of Acquisitions
8350 E. Raintree Dr. Ste. 220
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Alternatively, feel free to complete the information below and we will contact you. Even if you aren’t currently in the market to sell, we would consider it an honor to build a relationship by sharing our company values and learning more about your business.