As one of the premier owners and operators of manufactured housing communities and RV resorts across the United States, Roberts Resorts & Communities stands alone as a family owned business, dedicated to building communities and fulfilling dreams.
Second generation family business (soon to be third generation!)
Why Should You Sell To Roberts Resorts & Communities?
- Roberts Resorts & Communities has been in the business of owning and operating high quality RV Parks & Manufactured Home Communities since the 1970s.
- Park owners (i.e. Sellers) who have established personal relationships with their residents/guests will have ease of mind that this family-owned company isn’t in the business of flipping or selling properties every 3-5 years for the benefit of stockholders or investors on Wall Street. We understand that you have a special relationship with your guests and want us to treat them in a similar manner. Roberts have owned many of their communities for over 30 years.
- The Company’s Core Values entails the following:
- Passionate – Love what you are doing
- Integrity – Act with honor and use ethics towards each other
- Epic Customer Service – Treat all residents and guests like family
- Resourceful – Find creative ways to solve problems
- The Company has a history of re-investing significant amount of money back into the properties. We want our residents to be “proud” where they reside.
Benefits of Working with Roberts Resorts & Communities
- All Cash Closings as our company has immediate access to capital
- Organized structure allows for quick due diligence & closing period
- Experienced Acquisition’s Team. Closed over 90 parks in excess of $1B in valuation
- Honesty & transparency throughout the process
- Confidentiality by all company representatives
- 150 or more RV or MH Sites in a developed community
- Communities with expansion capability (including potential adjacent non-owned parcels) that would yield a minimum of 150 sites.
- Located in an area with strong demographics and growth potential. Within 35 miles of a city > 100K population a plus.
- All-age, family and retirement communities and resorts
- Municipal water & sewer preferred but not required
Mail/Email your Sales Package to:
SVP & Head of Acquisitions
8350 E. Raintree Dr. Ste. 220
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Alternatively, feel free to complete the below information and we will contact you. Even if you aren’t currently in the market to sell, we would consider it an honor to build a relationship by sharing our company values and learning more about your business.